Monday, June 13, 2011

Day of Photos

Photos from graduation are on my son-in-law's Facebook, Don Drake, dad rather than Don Drake, son.

Starting out the day in my swimsuit, I have yet to jump in the pool. YET the day is still long, and shade is beginning to cover part of the pool, where I prefer to swim.

Spent time on LONG cellphone calls to make adjustments to my car data and payment. The real people who answered could not help, so I emailed at the Contact Us option. Uh huh, we shall see. Ugh.

Lunch poolside with Great Grandma Andrea Collins, Grandparents Roxanne,& Don, (so used to ampersand on iPhone that I had to search for it over the 7),  Mom Katrina with darlings Marty-3 and Michaela-1, eating randomly from strawberries, raspberries, grapes,watermelon, blueberries. Especially popular with Michaela were the raspberries from her index finger. Marty swam extensively with grandparents after helping with watering and pruning in the gorgeous backyard surrounding the pool.

Later Uncle Don to M&M arrived at nap time. Now he's helping to entertain the waking Michaela while Marty continues to sleep of all things... uhh... perhaps resting with his famous Cars DVD. Meanwhile during naps, mom Katrina and uncle Don rested, read cellphone information, and/or snoozed then stuck to leather couch. Ouch on the upswing. HMMM.

Oops Michaela is not too happy, let's you know whether sad or glad without a doubt. Now OK with Mr. Bear, her crib friend from birth and drag-along partner throughout the daily adventures.

Maybe more later or not.  SMILE in the Sunny Afternoon. Chimes are soothing the heart.

Special Note:
You may find that my punctuation style occasionally may be borrowed from one of my favorite poets having my same initials: e e cummings.
Now guess my name.  SMILE So long for awhile as I have another open-faced sourdough french bread toast with butter and Andrea-made pomegranate-blueberry jam.  A great, big YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment